torsdag 31 maj 2012

Säljer Vivienne Westwood-saker!


Följande text är på engelska, för jag orkar inte omformatera texten ännu en gång.

 During the years I've managed to collect a few VW things. Some of them are rather rare here in Europe, because I bought them in Japan a few years ago. Some of you may know that Vivienne designs clothes/bags/accessories especially for her Japan market, for reasons unknown.
Payment: Paypal, or through bank transfer if you have a swedish bank account.
Shipping: I ship worldwide from Sweden, prices of shipping depends on where you live.
!!!!!!!: Please mind the different currencies I've provided in the info text. Some have their regular retail prices in £, while I'm selling them for €, and the ebay listings are in $. Why make things simple, eh?


 Red Guitar Jacket, Anglomania 
Size: 42 (M)
Info: I bought this new from Hervia a few years ago, but I ended up never using it because it was too big, and I was too lazy to return it. I tried it on afew days ago, and it seems I've gained a bit of weight, so now it's too small (lol). Therefore I'm selling it, new with tags, unworn.
Price: Retail price - £339. Starting price on Ebay here.





  VW x Melissa Turqouise Lady Dragon Bow Heels 
Size: UK6, EUR 39
Info: New, never used outside the comfort of my home, so no wear on heels. Turns out I'm incapable of walking in slingbacks. I kept them for such a long time because they smell wonderful (like My Little Ponies!), and they make a fine shelf decoration.
Price: Retail price: £84. Selling them for €60.



 Enamel Orb Earrings 
Info: Bought in Japan, used but in good condition. Ships with the standard VW box and satchel.
Price: Retail price: ca €70. Selling them for €45




  Orb "Comet" Bracelet: 
Info: Truthfully, I don't remember the official name for this series. I think they were sold/launched around 2009, and I bought it because it had awesome colours. I never used it though, because I have tiny wrists and it doesn't fit me, sniffle.
Price: Retail price: ca €55-80. Selling it for €40





  Orange Sunglasses 
Info: I bought these in Japan in 2007, because they were orange (do I need any other explanation? haha). Only tried on, in great condition. Very rare sunglasses, I haven't seen them anywhere else. I bought them at OIOI (as you can tell by the info papers in the pictures), which is a famous shop in Tokyo/Japan that sells brand.
Price: Retail price: Around €120. Starting bid on Ebay here.



Sune, my pet monkey! He is quite cheeky.


Inga kommentarer: